Richy.Casino always actively endorses and supports responsible gambling. We are dedicated to providing a safe and healthy environment for our users to enjoy wagering together with us. It's also very important for us to spread awareness about financial and social risks arising from irresponsible gambling.
Always Make Sure You Are In Control
Always remember, playing is just a form of entertainment, and gambling should be just for fun. That's why strictly following the rules of responsible gaming will save you many future drawbacks and risks coming from problem gambling. If you feel your daily life is being extremely absorbed and influenced by casino games, make sure to seek professional advice immediately. For other cases, just follow the primary ten rules below to prevent unpleasant outcomes.
- Play online casinos only for entertainment purposes. Then, when you feel like gambling is no longer a fun but rather stressful activity for you, ask yourself why you are still playing.
- Regard the money you lose as entertainment costs and the wins as rewards.
- Set a deposit limit for yourself and follow it. It will help you avoid huge losses and control the gambling process.
- Set a time limit. Before immersing in the play, determine how much time you want to spend on gaming. When you reach your set limit, stop gambling.
- When you start playing, always consider the option of losing. You won't always win; there can be losses as well. Just know that losing is as normal as winning.
- Never play on credit and never borrow money from others just for gambling.
- Balance your lifestyle. Don't allow gambling to interfere with your regular daily life or take most of your time.
- Don't chase after your lost funds. It will result in more serious losses and become the root of the addiction.
- Don't treat playing casino games as a way to escape from your emotions and real life.
- Be aware of problem gambling signs. The more you know about the alarming signs, the more responsible you will be.
Also, don't forget to share these responsible gambling rules with your friends and relatives who also like playing online casinos. Awareness is the most optimal way of avoiding serious issues and addiction problems.
How to Know If You are Already Losing Control?
If you have even the slightest doubt that gambling negatively affects your regular life, it's time to ask yourself the following questions:
- Have casino games and the gambling itself disrupted your work or emotional state?
- Do you play games for real money because of boredom?
- Has anyone around you ever had concerns about your gambling behaviors?
- Have you neglected your family and friends because of gambling?
- Do you catch yourself cutting down on the daily essentials to have more money for gambling?
- Have you lied about the amount of money you spend on casino games?
- Do you continue gambling as long as you lose all your funds?
- Do you play casino games when feeling down or distressed?
- When losing, do you feel an urgent need to play again and win the lost money back?
- Have you ever had suicidal thoughts after an unsuccessful streak?
After answering all these questions, carefully review them. Every positive answer to the above questions can be a red card alarming the signs of problem gambling. Seriously consider receiving professional help and quitting gambling.
For users who want to set limits on their gambling, we provide a self-exclusion service, which enables you to close your gambling account or restrict your gaming activities for one of the following periods: one year, six months, or one month. After your gambling account has been self-excluded, it will remain closed until the chosen period has ended. Once this period has elapsed, you can resume using all services on our website.
You also can request the removal of restrictions from your account even before the self-exclusion period has finished; however, the final decision belongs to the Company.
If you want to take a break and suspend your account for a while, send us an email at [email protected] from the same email address you used for registering an account. Enter " Voluntary Blocking" in the subject line, and fill in " I request you to block my account" in the text section. Once we receive your email, your account will be closed within one day.
Gambling Addiction: Professional Help and Treatment
If you need professional help and addiction treatment, there are multiple options you can consider.
GamCare - It's a leading authority offering gamers counseling, practical help, and advice in addressing the impact of gambling. You can contact them by visiting their official site.
GambleAware - Another professional help option that provides assistance to its customers and helps in fighting against their gambling habits is GambleAware. For more information, check out their official website.
Gambling Therapy - It offers counseling and support for anyone addicted to gambling. Their professional team is available internationally.
Gamblers Anonymous - It's a fellowship gathering together people with similar experiences and gambling problems. They help each other to solve the issues the problem gambling created in their lives. They have regional groups around the world.
Internet Access Restrictions
Currently, different software apps allow you to block or limit access to a group of particular websites. This software can be a great help for parents to prevent their children from accessing online casinos and gambling sites. In addition, most people share their computers or other devices with family and friends, so in order to prevent a person under the age of 18 from trying to register or bet at gambling sites, you can activate parental filtering. CyberPatrol and Net Nanny are parental filtering solutions you can try.
It's important to note that if anyone under the legal age uses the site will have all wins forfeited, and their account information will be passed to the authorities.