At Richy.Casino, we respect our users' right to privacy and do not gather personal data, except for the information required for identification, registration, and safe use of our services.
Who are we?
When referring to "we," we mean Richy.Casino, a limited company with its registered office at Zuikertuintjeweg Z/N, Curacao.
Richy.Casino provides an online casino services under Curaçao Interactive Licensing N.V. (CIL) #5536/JAZ.
By registering on the Richy.Casino, you accept all the following rules for personal information storage for the casino site (starting now referred to as the "Website").
Your Data Collection and Storage
We may gather and process the information specified below:
- Data provided when you sign up and update personal information in your account;
- Data provided by you in any message such as failure reports, support requests, and other similar requests;
- Payments information made on the Website;
- Data about your computer configuration, including your network and software properties.
With the help of cookies, we can identify you as a registered user and store various data about your account so that you do not have to re-enter this information whenever possible.
You have the right to block or ignore cookies by choosing the right option in your browser. However, if you block cookies, you will not be able to use particular elements of our website.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We reserve the right to use your Personal Data as follows:
- To operate our Website and ensure all services work as needed to deliver to you without errors.
- To decide whether you can use certain features and services of our Website, including when creating, verify your geographic location, age, and identity.
- To perform legal obligations, responsibilities, and duties, to comply with any regulations and laws that apply to us and the terms of our gambling license to prevent illegal actions such as match-fixing and money laundering.
- To assist and help you to solve any payment or technical issue.
- To pick more appropriate advertising campaigns matching your preferences and interests.
- To notify you about all possible changes and modifications made to our website.
When Can We Disclose Your Data
Sometimes, we need to disclose your personal information to third parties. However, we will not share any private information as long as no case is provided by law. We reserve the right to share your personal information to comply with any state-authorized order or statutory obligation.
Access to Personal Information
You have the ability and the right to make alterations to your personal information. You can do it to the extent that the Website allows directly from your account.
All potential upgrades and changes to the terms and conditions for storing personal data comply with our general Terms & Conditions and Rules. This page contains the up-to-date version of these provisions.
In case you have any questions regarding the provision or its content, feel free to contact our support team via e-mail: [email protected]